Follow my top tips and tricks on how to finally build a booty! I will also be sharing a super challenging booty and leg workout to help you grow that peach.
- You cannot spot reduce
- It takes time
- Go heavy or go home
- You must eat to grow
I hope you enjoy the video and that this inspires you to build a booty! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more booty building tips!
Drop Set: Drop sets are when you do an exercise with a weight then “drop” that weight, pick up a lighter weight and continue the exercise.
Superset: A superset is when one set of an exercise is performed directly after a set of a different exercise without rest between them.
5-10 minutes on the stairmaster or machine of choice
Resistance Band Warm Up
- Lateral Kick x20 each leg
- Kick Back x20 each leg
- Walking Side Squat x20 steps
- Static Squat Knee Pivot x15 each leg
- Static Glute Bridge x30 seconds
- Full Extension Glute Bridge x20
Static Goblet Squat Drop Set
1. 35 lbs x 10
2. 30 lbs x 10
3. 25 lbs x 10
Bulgarian Lunge x10 each leg
Cable Kick Back x10 each leg (5 straight leg, 5 bent leg)
* Make sure with the kick backs you have a micro bend in your knee. Always keep your core tight and engaged to protect your back.
Assisted Pull-Up Kick Down x 10
Hip Thrusters x 10
Roll it out!